31 July 2019
Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe said that there was no impact on Japan's security following North Korea's latest launch of short-range ballistic missiles on Wednesday. North Korea fired two short-range ballistic missiles early on Wednesday, the South Korean military said.
It was the latest launches from the Hodo peninsula on North Korea's east coast, the same area from where last week's were conducted, South Korea's Joint Chiefs of Staff said in a statement. It said it was monitoring in case of additional launches. Abe told reporters that Japan will continue to work with the United States and its allies over the situation in the region.
-- End --