
The Japanese government said it has submitted a complaint after North Korea launched at least one ballistic missile on Monday afternoon.
There are no reports of damage so far. The ministry said the launch happened about 3 p.m. The missile flew northeast and is suspected to have fallen outside Japan's Exclusive Economic Zone in the Sea of Japan. The missile flew more than 250 kilometers with a maximum altitude of about 50 kilometers.This is the fourth time the North has launched one or more ballistic missiles this year, and the first since 2nd April.
MITV is a broadcast TV brand intended for international and local English speaking consumers, launched on 31st March 2010 based in Yangon.