/

Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg leaves Los Angeles court

19 February 2026
62914
2026-02-19 10:37

Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg leaved a Los Angeles courthouse after testifying in a landmark tech addiction case against Meta and YouTube.

Zuckerberg said Wednesday he regretted Meta's slow progress in identifying underage users on Instagram, as he faced stinging criticism at a landmark social media trial over accusations that his company deliberately hooked children.

Asked to comment on complaints from inside the company that not enough was being done to verify whether children under 13 were using the platform, the 41-year-old head of Meta, which also owns Facebook and WhatsApp, said improvements had been made. Zuckerberg was the most hotly anticipated witness in the California trial, the first in a series of lawsuits filed by American families against social media platforms.

-- End --